When you want to start of your latest renovation and revamping session with an on-site consultation from an expert - completely obligation-free - you've hired the right service. Ideal for all home and business owners, and landlords as well, get work from the builders Camden trusts for high quality. When you don't have the tools or the time to do the work yourself, why not hire the local builder that does?
Why Do Other People Hire Camden Builders?
- Count on 24/7 support for all of your refurbishment work both over the phone and online
- Discuss your plan and budget requirements in-person in the very space that needs attention. A consultation with one of the tradesmen of the company is obligation-free
- Plan out renovation and repair services that meet your cost ideas, and be confident that the dedicated team of home improvement specialists sticks within budget every time
- Rest and relax knowing that all of the work we do is delivered under a quality guarantee and complete insurance protection
Need Building Services in Camden? Here's What We Offer:
- Painting and Decorating: superior results come from training and equipment, which is why we provide Camden experts with the latest painting tools and techniques.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: planning to upgrade your kitchen? We provide the complete package, from initial planning to final installation.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: get the skills necessary for plumbing, electrical work, tiling, decorating and more - everything you need for all scales of renovation.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: in need of some expert plastering or re-plastering for your walls or ceilings? That's exactly what this service is for.
- Tiling Services: for all tiling, grouting and even tile sealant work, this option is the choice for you. There's almost no surface Camden team can't fit tiles to!
- Wallpapering Services: suitable for internal and external corners, for areas around radiators, light switches and sockets, staircase walls, and more...
What if you don't need such builders services? We know the solution - take advantage of the variety of handyman services we provide. The professionals can hand pictures, fit blind poles, change light switches and more.
Additional Information About the Service You'll Receive
It's worth bearing in mind that all of the following costs will be included in the itemised breakdown which we'll send you before your service starts:
- All labour, which will be itemised on a room by room basis
- Al materials, with a clear breakdown and estimate if we're bringing them with us, and a more precise figure when we're using your own materials
Rest assured that working within the budget we've discussed with you is priority number one with our services. We'll have discussed any potential problem with you beforehand, and you'll always know where you stand.
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Camden
The London Borough of Camden forms part of Inner London. It was created on 1965 from the metropolitan boroughs of Hampstead, Holborn, and St Pancras. The borough gained its name from Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden in 1795. The area lies in the northern part of Inner London. It covers all or part of the N1, N6, N7, N19, NW1, NW2, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8, EC1, EC2, EC4, WC1, WC2, W1, and W9 postcode areas. Camden forms part of the Barnet and Camden London Assembly constituency. Two parliamentary constituencies cover Camden: Hampstead and Kilburn in the north and Holborn and St. Pancras in the south. Camden is home of Bloomsbury Theatre and Grant Museum of Zoology.